BE PART OF OUR GROWING FILIPINO COMPANY!
If you are looking forward to a bright career that offers countless learning experiences, attractive benefits and privileges, and a productive future, take the online application and you might be a part of LOTS’A PIZZA, a company committed to providing the best affordable Pinoy style pizza.
FRANCHISE AREA MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Marketing, Business Development, Franchise Operations, Franchise Management
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Duties and responsibilities
- Under general supervision, provides front-line franchise support and operational account management for assigned group of franchisees in handling store operations
- The ability to develop programs for product, place, people, promotions and price in a given areawhich should reinforce the brand objectives of LAP Marketing.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for issue resolution with problems related to LAP systems, policy and procedures
- Works with the FMM to devise and implement strategies to improve the franchisee(s) experience
- Responsible for day-to-day management, administration and coordination of franchise related matters within assigned area, including franchise agreement renewals, franchise contract compliance, business development and implementation of various franchise programs.
- Works with the franchisee(s) to develop solutions for potential concerns, issues and opportunities that are outside or beyond present stated needs, objectives or standards
- Establishes productive relationships with key personnel of franchisee(s), ensuring collaboration in addressing concerns, issues and implement solutions
- Coordinates with the franchisee’s sales teams to identify areas of opportunity and synergy
- Negotiates with franchisee(s) for the purpose of initiating changes or improving processes or contract that result in win-win opportunities or outcome
- Understands the franchisee’s business and expertise and is asked by the client for advice, feedback or opinion on work, objectives or standards
- Involves site visits
HR Manager (DoughPro- Silang, Cavite)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in all facets of Human Resources (e.g. Recruitment, Employee Relations and Discipline, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal, Compensation and Benefits)
- Plans, evaluates and implements HR policies, practices and programs
- Must have at least 2 years managerial experience or 4 years in Supervisorial experience specializing in Human Resources
- Amenable to work in Silang, Cavite
HR Assistant (DoughPro- Silang, Cavite)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management or equivalent
- Preferably fresh graduates
- Will be handling general facets of HR
- Smart, can easily adapt and can work in a fast paced environment
- Amenable to work in Silang, Cavite
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER (Las Piñas)
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Applied
Science, or Industrial Engineering
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality
Improvement Associate, Six Sigma, etc.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience specializing in food industry in the following:
- Quality inspection, audit and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Candidate must possess a High School Diploma
- Must have at least 1 year experience in warehousing
- Knowledge in warehousing systems like SAP is a plus
PRODUCTION CREW (reliever for more or less 2 months- Las Piñas)
- Knowledgeable in Baking
- At least High School Graduate
- Has at least 6 months relevant experience in bakery operations is required for the position
SERVICE CREW (Trinoma, Imus, Malabon Citisquare)
- HS Graduate
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- With pleasing personality
- Has at least 6 months experience in food service operations
- HRM, Food and Beverage Services or any related course fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Not more than 28 years old (age should not be posted for Job ads. If so, we may be violating age discrimination law)
DELIVERY RIDER (Guadalupe)
- At least High School grad
- Must possess a professional driver’s license R.C. 1
- Must have at least 6 months experience in delivery operations
DELIVERY DRIVER (Las Piñas- Urgent!)
- At least High School graduate
- With professional driver’s license R.C. 1, 2, 3
- Can drive closed van